- Mrs. Chase has a summer reading challenge for the kids in celebration of Canada 150!
- We have two special guests coming from High Fitness to do our Tone It Up Tuesday with us! Be sure to dress for working out!
- Mark your calendars for next week's trip to Westminster pool. We could use some parent volunteers so if you can join us Wednesday afternoon (June 28, 1-3 p.m.), that would be great! We need people who can walk to and from the pool with us, people to be in the water, and people there to help monitor change rooms, etc. Let me know if you can come!
- Math: We will take a quick look at ways to compare numbers in Venn and Carroll Diagrams, and we will do a mini unit in geometry. You can help at home by giving your child a set of numbers to sort into categories. You can give them the categories or they can figure out the categories. With geometry, the main focus is pyramids and prisms. Look around, where can you find them?
- We will be finishing our read aloud book, "We All Fall Down" and do some final journal entries and fun writing activities.
- Science: Our building unit will conclude with linkages, air propelled vehicles, stored energy, simple forces (e.g. gravity) and water propelled vehicles.
- Social: We have a little more to learn about Alberta becoming a province and homesteading etc.
This Week's Schedule:
- Library books are now past due
- Hot lunch
- Energy Day Assembly 12:45
- High Fitness workout in the afternoon
- "Alice in Wonderland" put on by our very own Drama Club
- Frolicking Friday